Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Flowers!

Hello Spring! I've gone crazy making these little spring flowers:

So crazy that I want to share the pattern with you! This is a great way to use up your scrap crochet thread and yarns (pictured is cotton crochet thread). Super simple, if I missed a step, please let me know!

Simple Flower:
First color: Chain 6, join to form a ring. Chain 4 and single crochet in ring. Make 6, chain 4  loops, fasten off.
Second color: Tie on to any loop. Chain 4, triple crochet in same loop 3 times, chain 4, slip stitch in loop. first petal made. Slip stitch in next loop and repeat around for 6 petals total.

This is my first attempt at writing a pattern so please let me know if it doesn't work!

2 comments:

  1. The instructions are clear enough! I really love these pretty flowers and might try them out. Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pattern is beautiful. I can't wait to make some. Ms. Maples Staples

    ReplyDelete